1. Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you enquire about our activities, register as a member, complete a survey, contact us on one of our social media platforms or buy something from our online shop.
- This may include your name, title, email address, physical address and telephone numbers. We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information.
- We may also collect personal information from you when you give your consent for filming and/ or photography at one of our participatory events
2. Our use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, to provide you with our services, and to provide you with information relating to our services and all other services which we think you may be interested in.
- We use personal information you give us when you purchase a ticket, membership, make a donation, join our mailing list or participate in an event.*
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Communications in connection with this service may be sent by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications (other than payments where applicable) will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail unless encrypted is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
- If legally required we may disclose your information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers. We will only share your data in other circumstances with your consent.
- If there is a breach of data that is likely to have a detrimental effect on individuals (for example, result in discrimination, damage to reputation, financial loss or any other significant economic or social disadvantage), Baffins Fitclub will notify the Information Commissioners Office within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach. Any individuals affected will also be notified within this timeframe.
5. Keeping your information up to date
- Please let us know when your details change so we can make sure that our information is current.
- Images and film taken of public and participants may be used for up to ten years for marketing and publicity purposes by Baffins Fitclub. After this point it will either be deleted, or if deemed to be of historical and public interest.
- We will delete your details if there has been no activity in the last ten years.
- We will remove the email marketing contact preferences if emails are not opened for two years.
6. Other information
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at email@example.com